Multimedia Instruction Session
Are you looking to incorporate a mutilimedia assignment into your curriculum in an effort to add a new dimension in your classroom? Look no further, schedule a Multimedia Instruction Session with Curator, Denise J. Massa, M.S. Ed.
The goal of each session
- to actively involve students in searching for visual material aimed at a multimedia assignment, project or research topic.
- to engage students in critical analysis beyond the printed page through images, sound and audio.
Sessions are constructed around a specific or general assignment that include:
- finding visual material
- visual analysis
- copyright (public domain and creative commons)
- citation (includes multimedia)
- multimedia presentation guidelines
- software recommendations