Seal of Cahors
Holding Institution: Archives Nationales (Paris)
Catalog number: D5816
Size: 73 mm
Click on the picture above for an enlarged image.
Bridge with six arches resting on columns, spanning a river, bearing five crenellated towers with two bays each; between each arch, a fish; appended to several acts: February 1290, special donation to the hospital of Grand Rue in Cahors of houses situated in Cahors; September 1309, nomination by the consuls of Cahors of their proxies to the States General
[s]igillu[m] de com[muni] con[silio caturcensi]
Douët-d'Arcq, L. Collection de sceaux. Paris : H. Plon, 1863-1868.