Changing fonts in the GUI OPAC
- Open the window in the GUI OPAC whose font you want to change.
- Click in the window to select it
- Press F9 (Function key 9)
- Click on the 'Font...' button
- Select the Font, Font style, and Size you want
- Click OK. You will see the effect
- If you want to save your change, click OK
- If you don't want to save your changes click Cancel
- If two fonts are used in a window, they will both be listed in the
'Fonts' window; e.g. L03, L04. If you wish to change both, select the
second one and repeat the process.
- The same procedure can be used to change the colors in the GUI OPAC