Frequently Asked Questions
What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic management tool that enables you to
- Insert formatted references into your paper
- Format your footnotes and bibliographies
- Create a personal database online and store references which are accessible from any computer linked to the Internet
- Collect references from your favorite article indexes
- Organize your research
- Search a wide variety of article databases and import references Sort and organize those references into folders
- Web Access from anywhere
- Share references with others
For information on how to access RefWorks, see this page
Was this useful: Yes or No?