Seal of Cahors, reverse
Holding Institution: Archives Nationales (Paris)
Catalog number: D5816 bis
Size: 73 mm
Click on the picture above for an enlarged image.
Fortified city with battlements, flanked by seven towers; in the interior, a church with pointed bell-tower and a bell on either side; appended to several acts: February 1290, special donation to the hospital of Grand Rue in Cahors of houses situated in Cahors; September 1309, nomination by the consuls of Cahors of their proxies to the States General
Douët-d'Arcq, L. Collection de sceaux. Paris : H. Plon, 1863-1868.