- Handbook for Information Literacy Teaching - Covers key topics such as Lesson Planning, Delivery and Evaluation and also includes examples of teaching materials.
- Teaching Tips Index - Find quick links to a variety of teaching topics from how to ask effective questions to how people learn.
- Active Learning – A series of techniques to actively engage students in information literacy skills.
- Research Strategy Worksheet – A worksheet designed to help students develop good search strategies.
- Teaching about Wikipedia:
- Evaluating Websites: