Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Notices as a text message
PLEASE NOTE: For patrons who PICK UP books and other hard-copy materials at the Architecture, BIC, Chem/Physics, or Engineering Libraries, you will not receive a text message notification. In this case you will continue to receive a regular email.
To Receive Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Notices as a text message:
- Log into your ILL account then
a. If you are a new user, fill out the user information; at the “E-mail Address” field, see step 2.
b. If you are an existing user, click on the “Change User Information” option in the Tools section of the form.
- In the E-mail address field:
* Enter a comma after your email address “,” then
* Enter your cell phone number (including area code) and the text messaging Extension* for your provider.
(Leave no spaces!)
Click here find the Extensions for your cellular provider.
- Click on the “Submit Information” button!
- Charges may be incurred from your cellular provider – check the terms of your contract.
- Some notifications include more text than fits in a standard text message. You can view the entire text by checking your email.
Feel free to contact the ILL Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 631-6260.