How to Install the Citrix Client for
- Download the installer for the Windows version of the Citrix Presentation Server client. Print these instructions, then close your Web browser.
- Start the installer by double clicking on the file you downloaded, ica32web.msi. If you see a security warning, you will need to indicate that you want to run the file.
Example warning. Yours may vary.
- After the Citrix Presentation Server client is installed, relaunch your Web brower so that the client is registered with your browser.
- Whenever you select a Library resource that uses the Citrix client, the following window will open, requesting your NetID and password.
- If you are prompted for file access security settings, allow the server full access so that you can save your data.