Renewing Items You have Checked Out:
To renew items online:
- Log in to My Account (top right of the Libraries catalog)
- Click on "loans"
- Select the items you want to renew and click the 'Renew' button
- Or, click the 'Renew all' button
You may not renew items if:
- The item has been requested by another patron
- The item's status is 'lost'
- Renewing the item would not result in a later due date (the due date is as far out as it can go)
- The items are from the Reserve Book Room, Audio-Video Center, or from Interlibrary Loan
Other ways to renew items:
- Send a request by email to email@example.com. (Give your full name and a list of items you want to renew.)
- Make a request by contacting any BIC staff member.
- Bring the items to any circulation desk.