This room is reserved for Library use Monday through Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM. It may be requested for meetings or events during evenings and weekends.
Room 248 is the Library's largest general meeting room. The standard configuration is lecture-style seating with tables and chairs facing forward. All furniture is moveable, but must be returned to the standard configuration at the end of each reservation.
Note: Please plan on a 15-minute session with technical support prior to your reservation if you are a new user of the room.
- 2 x 6'4" x 4' whiteboards on wheels
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- Portable speakers, wired and wireless microphones available
- 1 Lenovo desktop PC at lectern
- Laser pointer and PowerPoint slide controller