This room is reserved for Library use Monday through Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM. It may be requested for meetings or events during evenings and weekends.
Room 222 is a collaborative instruction room for classes of up to 25 students. The room is configured in five "pods." Each pod contains a table seating 4 or 5 chairs, a 42" monitor on a rolling stand, one laptop, and a switch box allowing 3 additional VGA connections for monitor sharing. Each pod is independent of the others (cross-pod screen-sharing is not available a this time). This room provides adequate sound control for normal conversation, but does not provide a secure environment for confidential discussions.
Note: Please plan on a 20-minute set-up session with technical support prior to your meting if you are a new user of this room.
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- project via BYO laptop or lectern computer
- Wall-mounted speakers
- 1 PC (Lenovo desktop) at lectern
- 4 x 15" Lenovo laptops (one per pod)
- Belkin switch at each pod with 2 VGA connections
- Additional adaptors/extension cables available